Week 18 – 24 Nov

Triangulation 2 is a website. It is meant to be an archive of drawings and little writings. I wrote while thinking about the linkages between swear words. One of the most obvious example is “YOU”. A lot of emotions and violent thoughts can be concluded in such simple words. I expanded the “YOU” word into different one liner poems.

https://lilykong.co.uk/Taking-the-Piss

I would also like to present the linkages between writing/language and drawings. I used drawings with the theme “Life”. (“Life is shit” and “I love my shitty life.” to be precise) The original idea is that – the page filled with the word “Life”. And when you move your mouse to each of them, a drawing about “Life” will pop out. I haven’t gotten there yet because I didn’t know how to.

Drawings wise. I decided to take it slow. There was a lot of stress trying to rush to making anything meaningful and related to what I have previously done. So I am drawing things that come to my mind. They might not make any sense just yet.

25 Nov 2020

I started posting a drawing everyday since the start of Lockdown 2.0 on instagram. I had been doing it all by myself but today I wanted to introduce others’ effort aka I needed help. So this morning, I asked others to give the birdie drawing a caption. Here are the results.